Monday, November 1, 2010

Top Fragrances for Georgian Women - Marc Jacobs Daisies and Narciso Rodriguez For Her

According to the Georgian women interviewed, Narciso Rodriguez For Her and Marc Jacobs Daisies are their favourite fragrances of the whole season. Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Kenzo and Burberry perfumes also appeared to be some of their favourite perfume producing brands.

“I adore Narciso Rodriguez’ new scent. I think it’s the best perfume that has ever been made. I don’t actually like the sweeter perfumes, and Narciso Rodriguez has a bit of a cool and more attractive smell for me. A few years ago I was a loyal customer of Chanel Chance but For Her has now replaced this perfume for me,” said Anna Dumbadze, 24.

“If I had the chance and could afford it I would definitely buy an expensive fragrance as I think that perfume is one of the main determiners of a person’s taste. At the moment I think that Mark Jacobs Daisies is the best fragrance for me. However many of my friends are fans of Narciso Rodriguez’ perfumes,” said Tea Shamatava, 25.

“I am mad about Kenzo perfumes. As soon as I finish one bottle I rush to the perfume store to buy another. Gucci Flower is another one of my favourites. I think that perfumes in Georgia have slightly inflated prices so I always prefer to buy perfumes abroad rather than here in Tbilisi ,” said Eka Gogua, 30.

As representatives of Ici Paris say, the top fragrances for men at the moment are: Burberry Sport, Hermes Terre D’Hermes, and Cartier.

“For women the Chanel fragrance Bleu de Chanel and Narciso Rodriguez are the leader out of women fragrance sales. Mark Jacobs’ Daisies, Chloe’s Chloe, Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle and Bvlgari Jasmin Noir are also among the leading fragrances with Georgian women at the moment,” said Khatia Shamugia, PR Manager of Ici Paris.
“I think that there is quite a big difference between Georgian and European perfume demands. Europeans mostly prefer sweeter scents whereas Georgian women are in general more interested in cooler ones. Of course there are some world famous brands which are as popular with Georgians as they are with foreigners, but generally the demand for fragrance brands differs quite significantly between European and Georgian consumers,” said Shamugia.

As opposed to the current trends in Georgia, according to Elle magazine, the top fragrances of 2010 are: Havana Vanille by L’Artisan Parfumeur; Coco Monoi by Thymes; Manoumalia by Les Nez; Nina by Nina Ricci; Vanille West Indies by Ligne St. Barth; Cutting Garden by Royal Apothic; The Beat by Burberry; Ritual de Bengalore by Cinq Mondes Pluie d’Aromes; Sugar Lychee by Fresh; 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera; Velvet Rope by Apothia.

Here are the top 10 best selling perfumes in Britain reported by the Daily Mail: 1. Chanel No. 5 2. Calvin Klein Eternity 3. Prada Eau de Toilette 4. Davidoff Cool Water 5. Gucci Rush 6. Ralph Lauren Romance 7. Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker 8. Issey Miyake L’eau d’Issey 9. Estee Lauder Beautiful 10. Tom Ford Black Orchid.

No comments:

Post a Comment